Sunday, July 31, 2011

Trying to recall when I started gaining weight

I believe, I started putting on weight around age 26.  I was working 2 jobs, didnt have time to go to the gym no more.  I was not watching what i ate anymore. I had no time for basketball no more.  I would eat alot of fast food and then on the weekends I would go to the clubs and eat really late.  I had no motivation to work out any longer.  I drank alot because of the stress at work.  So rather than go to the gym and work out, I would go get a bottle or go to the bar and drink my stress away.  Then I would eat later to cure the hangover.  And I tell you gaining weight is so easy.  At the time I thought I would  easily loose it eventually once I had made enough money at work but it just got harder and harder to loose and each time I tryed to loose it, I would simply slip back to my bad eating habbits all over again and stop working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment