Sunday, July 31, 2011

How do I start loosing weight

Well I believe you have to point the fact that you are fat first before you can start loosing the weight.  While I was gaining the weight, I didnt think or belive that I was fat because from time to time I would go play basket ball and I would hang in there with the rest of the guys playing, so I thought I was still in shape, not realizing that I was slowly slipping away from my healthy form.  So now I belive to loose the weight, I have to take it one day at a time.  Most of the people overweight wana loose all their weight in less time it took them to gain it.  It just doesnt work like that. I intend to workout, watch the food I eat, eat smaller portions but more often, stop eating late at night, and drink less alcohol. Yes I say drink less alcohol because I would be fooling myself if I say I would stop drinking alcohol period. Maybe as time goes on I might stop drinking alcohol but for now I intend to take my goal of loosing weight slowly but consistently.  So I will definetly keep an everyday blog of my progress. I will also be posting videos and pictures to get my progress recorded.  So I would appreciate any comments from others in the same predicament as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment