Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sleepless Nite

I just couldnt sleep a wink last night. I have been scratching my head trying to figure out why I couldnt.  I stayed up all night and just decided to watch a movie.  Oh by the way Cowboys and Aliens is a very good movie, definetly recommend that to anyone who likes action.  Then I watched Captain America, another good movie, highly recommended. Oh well still after watching both movies, I just couldnt sleep.  Maybe cause I got alot on my mind.  Or because I didnt go work out yesterday.  Well I will definetly try and change that today.  Dont wana have 2 sleepless nites in a row.  And staying up late leads to those late nite snacking which is not good.  I had some cereal and bread at 5am.  I really didnt want to that early but I guess you can call it an early breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment